APCOB RECRUITMENT 2019 |77 POSTS FOR STAFF ASST & MANAGER(SCALE I) | APPLY ONLINE

Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd (APCOB) is inviting

applications for the Appointment to the posts of Manager (Scale I) & Staff Assistant.


Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment 2019 of Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale I) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.



Inspire Academy Ap is the Best Bank Coaching / Training Institute in Vijayawada.We are Top rated coaching center for Bank Exam coaching in Vijayawada. Best Bank coaching center in Vijayawada
















APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale I)

Important Dates

  EVENTS  DATES
  Starting date of Apply Online/Payment Of Fee  10-07-2019
  Last date of Apply Online/Payment Of Fee  28-07-2019
  Date Of Online Test (Tentative)  25-08-2019







Age Limit

Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

Education Qualification

For Staff Asst :
Graduation with minimum 40% or above marks under Recognized University
For Manager (Scale I) :
Graduation with minimum 50% or above marks under Recognized University

Application Fee

For Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale I)

General/BC Category - 590
Sc/ST/PC/ExS Category - 413

Mode of Payment

Through Online - The payment can be made by using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.

Vacancy Details 

For The Post - Staff Assist - 54
For The Post - Manager (Scale-I) - 23

Selection Process

Online Test
 Interview 


The Candidates who are Interested can go through the Official Notification below - Before Apply Online

For Staff Assistant

Apply Online : Click Here

Official Website : Click Here

Official Notification : Click Here

For Manager (Scale I) 

Apply Online : Click Here

Official Website : Click Here

Official Notification : Click Here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Important Expected Questions of Economy for SSC, Bank's and RRB.

Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016-17 specialist officer 1039 posts

neet 2025 for long