IBPS RRB VIII RECRUITMENT 2019 NOTIFICATION FOR 8000+ POSTS APPLY THROUGH ONLINE

IBPS CRP RRB VIII RECRUITMENT 2019 of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released notification 2019 for the recruitment of Officer Scale I II III & Office Assistant (CRP RRB-VIII) 8400 vacancies. Job Seekers and Students those who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can apply before 04 JULY 2019 through online.the eligible candidates, who are interested or who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at as one of the Officer Scale I II III & Office Assistant post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP RRB-VIII).  Best Bank Coaching centers in Vijayawada. The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main's for Office Assist & Officer Scale I and For Officer Scale II III there is Single Level Exam . Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted .Bank Coaching centers in Vijayawada. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt.Best IBPS Coaching Centers In Vijayawada.

Starting Date for Online Application : 18/06/2019
Last Date for Online Application : 04/07/2019
            
IBPS CRP RRB VIII Recruitment 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the official notification 2019 for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) across various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The online application process for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 will begin June 18, 2019, onward. All the interested candidates can apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 as total of 8400 posts in various Regional Rural Banks in the country.

APPLICATION FEE:
For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex Serviceman candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Others: Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets

IBPS CRP RRB VIII 2019 VACANCY DETAILS:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 3688
Officer Scale-I - 3381
Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) - 106
Officer Scale-II  (Marketing Officer) - 45
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) - 11
Officer Scale-II (Law) - 19
Officer Scale-II (CA) - 24
Officer Scale-II (IT) - 76
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) - 893
Officer Scale-III - 157

AGE LIMIT POST WISE:
Office Assistant :  Between 18-28
Officer Scale-I : Between 18-30
Officer Scale-II : Between 21-32
Officer Scale-III : Between 21-40
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.

IMPORTANT DATES :























Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant :Click Here

Eligibility Criteria for Officer Scale I II III : Click Here

Exam Pattern for Office Assistant & Officer Scale I : Click Here

Exam Pattern for Officer Scale II III : Click Here

Apply Online Office Assistant :  Click Here

Apply Online Officer Scale I : Click Here

Apply Online Officer Scale II : Click Here

Apply Online Officer Scale III : Click Here

To Download Official Notification : Click Here

For Official Website : Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Important Expected Questions of Economy for SSC, Bank's and RRB.

Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016-17 specialist officer 1039 posts

neet 2025 for long