I-CET Previous paper -2002-2014
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2016)
Andhra Pradesh
Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2016 Notification and Dates have been announced. Andhra
University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for Andhra
Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) for the academic year
2016-17
APICET 2016 is the Integrated Common
Entrance Test for admission in to MBA and MCA regular
Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the
Jurisdiction of A.P State Council of Higher Education for the academic year
2016-17
The APICET-2016 is
conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE.
The Office of the Convener, APICET-2016 is located in Andhra University Campus
Important Dates for APICET 2016
Date of Commencement
of Submission of Online Applications: 06th February 2016
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 05th March 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:
a) Without Late Fee: 05th March 2016 (only Reg. Fee Rs.350/-)
b) With Late Fee Rs.500/- (+ Reg. Fee Rs.350/-): 15th March 2016
c) Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate:
19th March 2016
d) With a Late Fee of Rs.2000/- (+ Reg. Fee Rs.350/-): 24th March 2016
e) With a Late Fee of Rs.5000/- (+ Reg. Fee Rs.350/-): 31st March 2016
f) With a Late Fee of Rs.10,000/- (+ Reg. Fee Rs.350/-): 09th May 2016
Downloading of Hall Tickets from the Website: 20th April 2016
Date of APICET 2016 Exam: 16th May 2016 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Announcement of Preliminary Key: 19th May 2016
Last Date for submission of objections on Preliminary Key: 23rd May 2016
Declaration of APICET 2016 Results: 27th May 2016
Courses Offered
Master of Business
Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates
should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
a) The candidates
should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status
requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions
b) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the
Universities concerned
c) The candidates seeking admission
For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors
Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45%
marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination
For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors
Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45%
marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with
Mathematics at 10+2 level
d) The qualifying Degree
obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of
UGC, AICTE and DEC
e) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree exam shall also
be eligible to appear for APICET-2016
f) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the
Statutory Bodies
g) Qualifying marks in APICET - 2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed
for SC/ST candidates
Mere qualification in
the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to find admission into MBA/MCA
course unless the candidate:
i) Appears for
Counseling at the notified Centers
ii) Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority
concerned (for part- time\evening\distance mode)
iii) Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the
authority concerned
APICET 2016 Exam Pattern
The ICET question
paper contains multiple choice objective types test with 200 questions. It is
divided into three sections and the exam must be completed within 150 minutes
The three sections are
Analytical Ability: 75 questions, Mathematical Ability: 75 questions,
Communication Ability:
50 questions
Candidates are advised
to visit the website for regular updates on APICET 2016 entrance exam
Test Centres
The APICET-2016 Exam
will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh
(01) Adilabad (02)
Amalapuram (03) Bhimavaram (04) Chittor (05) Guntur (06) Kadapa (07) Kakinada
(08) Kuppam (09) Kurnool (10) Nellore (11) Ongole (12) Rajahmundry (13)
Srikakulam (14) Tirupati (15) Vijayawada (16) Visakhapatnam (17) Vizianagaram
How to Apply
Eligible candidates
who wish to apply for APICET-2016 may submit their applications through online
mode
The Registration Fee
of Rs.350/- may be paid towards the application registration
and processing fee through A.P. Online Centres or through Payment
gateway (Credit Card /Debit Card/Net-banking)
APICET-16 Applications
should be submitted through online mode only; the Registration fee for online
submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP online Centers in
Andhra Pradesh and also through payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/Net
Banking)
Note: The detailed information regarding the
eligibility, syllabus and model Question paper, Test centres, related
instructions and procedures for online submission of applications are available
on the websites www.apicet.net.in / www.apsche.org and
www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
APICET-2016 Office:
ICET Building, Examination Block AU College of Engineering Campus, Andhra
University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (Andhra Pradesh State); Phone No.:
0891-2579797; Fax: 0891-2549595; Email: convener.apicet2016@gmail.com;
Website www.apicet.net.in
PREVIOUS PAPERS
I-Cet 2002 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2003 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2004 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2005 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2006 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2009 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2010 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2011 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2012 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2013 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2013 Previous Paper key
I-Cet 2014 Previous Paper
I-Cet 2014 Previous Paperkey


Comments
Post a Comment